· Bright Metal Solutions offers a 30 day return policy.
· Please contact our Returns Department using this form to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before shipping your product. NO returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number or you may call our office for faster service, please have the following information on hand when calling for an RMA number: customer name, invoice number, part number and nature of the problem.
· All products returned MUST be 100 percent complete, contain ALL original boxes and packing materials and other accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer.
· You are responsible for shipping charges on returned items; Bright Metal Solutions will match your shipping method on your replacement or exchange item(s).
· Bright Metal Solutions strongly recommends you fully insure your return shipment in case it is lost or damaged and you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection.
· If merchandise arrives to you damaged: it is best to REFUSE it back to the carrier attempting delivery. If you accept the package make sure it is noted on the carrier's delivery record in order for Bright Metal Solutions to file a damage claim. Save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in, notify Bright Metal Solutions within 5 days to arrange for carrier inspection and a pick-up of damaged merchandise.
· DEFECTIVE returns may be returned directly to Bright Metal Solutions within 30 days from the invoice date, at Bright Metal Solution's discretion for: credit, replacement, exchange or repair.
NON-DEFECTIVE returns can be accepted directly by Bright Metal Solutions within 30 days from the invoice date, at Bright Metal Solution's discretion for: credit, exchange. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject to a 20 percent restocking fee.